Most Recent

Breaking News

Diblo que mal 😞 murio mi rapero favorito Pacho El Antifeka

 Diblo que mal 😞 murio mi rapero favorito Pacho El Antifeka



According to Telemundo Puerto Rico, the artist, whose real name was Neftal lvarez Nez, was found dead inside a black 2008 Infinity car near the Plaza Tropical shopping center in Bayamón. After hearing reports of shots, the authorities rushed to the scene.

A post on the rapper's official Instagram account with a startling drawing by Arte Cardé later confirmed his death. It depicts God taking the wheel while the musician is in the passenger seat.

"A GREAT person is leaving us, but the most important thing is that it will remain forever in our hearts and memories because no one will erase the huge marks that Marked left, but no one can forget someone as special and as a friend as Papa was. Your heritage is still here, your family and work group won't allow your music to pass on in light of the fact that we as a whole realize that you made music from the heart for your fans since that was what you cherished, making MUSIC", expresses part of the post .

With a profession crossing very nearly 20 years, Pacho El Antifeka stood apart for hits like "Como soy" with Daddy Yankee and Terrible Rabbit; " Together with Farruko, Pa morir se nace; With Rauw Alejan
dro, you weren't like that; With Nicky Jam, Sad; and, to name a few, Jay Wheeler and Wisin y Yandel's "No te veo." Pacho's response to Residente's "Bzrp Music Session" about J Balvin made him a social media sensation last year. Pacho signed with Duars Entertainment, an urban indie label.
On social media, many of his reggaeton coworkers, including Daddy Yankee and Héctor El Father, expressed their grief at his passing.

"I'm not the one to pass judgment on anybody's very own life, yet I can decide how individuals treat me; I can select my friends based on that assessment. Yankee said, "I am aware that you have always treated me with respect, appreciation, sincerity, honesty, and loyalty." These qualities are priceless to me because they are hard to come by in this day and age. I can also assure you, brother, that you were a real person with me from the beginning, when we were both young and dreaming of this career. It makes me happy to know that I was able to help you in life.

Héctor El Father stated, "Only God knows how much your departure hurts me." You always called me to ask for prayer and to take you to the village to perform your services. You also told me how much you wanted to be closer to God and how hard it was for you. I only ask God that in your final moments, you will remember what I always told you and cry out to God for forgiveness.



No comments

Featured Post

Andrea Brillantes’ Private videos leaked on Twitter, Reddit, Goes Viral

 Andrea Brillantes’ Private videos leaked on Twitter, Reddit, Goes Viral A private video of Andrea Brillantes has dominated the internet in ...