Most Recent

Breaking News

Oriana Marzoli and Daniele Dal Moro are back together:

 Oriana Marzoli and Daniele Dal Moro are back together:




The week after week "Chi Magazine", coordinated by Alfonso Signorini, declared the flashback between Oriana Marzoli and Daniele Dal Moro, clearing up the foundation behind their choice for reconcile.
Fans of Oriele have had a difficult few weeks. In recent days, the couple that was formed by Oriana Marzoli and Daniele Dal Moro and met while they were in the "Big Brother Vip" house has announced that they are no longer together. After numerous indiscretions, Oriana was the first to speak, asking her fans not to tag her in romantic posts.


From that point on, the two lovers started making fun of each other on their social media profiles, some of them quite graphically, but it appears that the breakup only lasted for a few short weeks. It was reported by the weekly publication "Chi Magazine" via a lengthy social media post announcing that Daniele and Oriana had conducted an interview. Everything will be published in the issue on June 7, but the two former Vipponi have already made some statements.


Oriana said, "I had promised myself not to look for Daniele anymore, because he had sent me away from home," and she continued, "He had sent me away from home." Additionally, the following day, he sent me a message that I interpreted as a farewell. He said that he had adored me and that he couldn't say whether our own was love or something different


Oriana then uncovers that she has found neighborliness because of Alberto De Pisis in any case, subsequent to getting back from Madrid for work purposes, she chose to set her pride to the side and make an
 impression on Daniele: 

" I went to his house in Verona rather than staying in Milan when I arrived in Italy. I wanted to know how he would react if he saw me standing there. He was taken aback; he hadn't expected to see me. I burst out crying and he embraced me , it was an extremely lengthy embrace, full of signifying" .

No comments

Featured Post

Andrea Brillantes’ Private videos leaked on Twitter, Reddit, Goes Viral

 Andrea Brillantes’ Private videos leaked on Twitter, Reddit, Goes Viral A private video of Andrea Brillantes has dominated the internet in ...